Stax is a feature-rich native AWS cloud management platform.
Enjoy industrial strength controls, aligned to the AWS Well-Architected Framework with:
- A preconfigured landing zone
- Easy network management
- Seamless and secure workload deployments to multiple accounts
- Single step, simple account creation
- Intuitive and scalable identity & access management
- Best practice security frameworks
- Rich insights and alerts into spend, wastage, and cost optimisation
- Real-time alerts and continuous monitoring on cost & compliance
The cutting-edge cloud environment is pre-configured with industrial strength controls for security, network connectivity, monitoring, and identity and access management.
Never get stuck with bill shock, wastage, maintenance, or security exposure
Secure & Compliant
Stax stays up to date with industry compliance standards and best security practices
Stax stays up-to-date so you’ll never have to worry about maintaining your cloud ecosystem
Why build when you can buy?
- Begins from scratch, requiring developers to create and manage a platform that needs frequent refreshing to stay on track.
- A typical build costs $400K-$800K in CapEx.
- Build times vary, but can run to 8 – 14 weeks.
- Your teams are tied up – during the build and throughout operation. Knowledge is in their hands and non-transferable.
Ongoing CapEx and the burden of effort.
- An off-the-shelf, prefabricated industrial strength solution.
- Built natively on AWS, it’s evergreen and doesn’t require ongoing maintenance.
- Zero initial outlay. Packages begin at $5K/month and can be added to your Amazon bill.
- Ready to go out of the box with a robust and intuitive feature set.
- Your teams are available to focus on building excellence that matters – not building the platform itself. Knowledge is shared.
- Low OpEx and peace of mind.