Working at Stax
Join a team of creative thinkers and curious minds.
You might not necessarily associate creativity with practicality, but at Stax that’s exactly what we’re looking for. Because even though we’re building a product that’s highly practical, we’re approaching it from a creative angle.
We believe innovation comes through collaboration, and we’re all about maintaining a work environment that promotes free-thinking and the sharing of ideas. We’re diverse in our backgrounds and experience, and know everyone has something to bring to the table.
Our teams have a penchant for the curious. They’re confident contributors, and we wouldn’t have it any other way. After all, it’s our people that help us get where we want to be.
Underlying everything we do is our commitment to helping our customers simplify the complex. And it’s our core values that help us do this.
It’s what we offer our customers and what we expect from our people.
People: A positive team with a family spirit because life is too short for anything else.
Customers: Create remarkable experiences for customers and treat them as you would wish to be treated.
Quality: Be artisans who care for their craft, and lead change through continuous improvement.
Reliability: Do what we say we will do when we say we will do it, every time.
Transparency: Full disclosure, integrity and honesty in all things. Reciprocate: Give back and assist as much as possible, whenever possible.
At Stax you don’t just work for us, we also work for you. We want our people to grow and evolve right along with our company, and are happy to provide the benefits that allow them to do so. These are just a few.
- Flexible Workplace: Manage your own time, work around your schedule, whatever you need to get the job done.
- Supported Learning: Lunch & learns, AWS certs or professional development - all with our full support.
- Wellness & wellbeing: EAP and team support during difficult times, no matter the circumstances.
- No Leave, No Life: Paid parental leave, annual leave, carer’s leave and more. We’ve never rejected a request for leave, and probably never will.
- Team fun & food: Friday drinks, birthday celebrations, free drinks and snacks - the good stuff and the 4pm cravings.
- Incentives: Be rewarded for great ideas, finding additions to the team or new customers. We’re all in this together after all.
Compliance - Senior Ruby Dev ( Contract )
Cost - Senior Ruby Dev
Senior Product Designer
We’re always looking to meet interesting people. Don’t see a role here that’s perfect for you?
Get in touch with us at email@example.com.