HOW STAX WORKS
All the benefits of enterprise cloud without the maintenance.
All critical components are managed so your teams aren’t tied up in lengthy builds or maintenance, but free to innovate for your core business.
CONSISTENCY THROUGH AUTOMATION
Stax brings consistency to your cloud with a suite of automation features, architected to best-practice security standards for a seamless deployment process.
Never miss a thing
Stax monitors AWS activity within your organization and provides a complete list of events in the Stax Activity Feed. The registered activity acts as a clear audit trail—linking with compliance—and integrates effortlessly with existing services within the business, such as Slack.
- Service Control Policies available to provide business-specific guardrails
- Amazon GuardDuty enabled for all regions and published to a central detector
- Deletion of default VPC
- 99.9 % platform availability
- AWS Region management
- Highly available network function
- Compute and storage waste reports
- Define reusable infrastructure patterns via Workloads
- AWS Cost and Usage Reporting (CUR) enabled
- Stax Cost and Compliance latest role deployed
- Reserved Instances Recommendations and Wastage Reports
The Eight Challenges of AWS - Solved with Stax
Read this paper to unlock the unlimited benefits of AWS. With Stax by your side, navigating AWS can be done securely and at pace.