Data, digital, and everything in between: how Flybuys transformed their member experience with Stax
Thursday, October 22nd 2020 - 11:00 AM (AEDT)
Date: Thursday, 22nd October 2020
Time: 11AM - 11:45AM (AEDT)
About this webinar:
A successful cloud migration needs a strong foundation but building one can take months, come with significant upfront costs, and require an experienced team to build and maintain over time.
Join Flybuys CTO, Brad Blyth, Stax Managing Director, Mike Middaugh and Stax Chief Product Officer, James Coxon at this interactive webinar to hear first-hand how Flybuys leveraged Stax’s enterprise-grade foundations. This enabled Flybuys to accelerate their cloud migration, deliver multiple programs of work and focus on delivering business value.
During this webinar, our speakers will discuss how to:
- Pick the right AWS partner for your cloud journey
- Decouple services and accelerate your move to the cloud
- Plan effectively to deliver multiple programs and make cloud a competitive advantage
- Leverage data to create exceptional customer experiences
- Free up your teams so they can focus on higher value tasks
Stax is founded and developed by a team of industry experts in Australia. Their goal is to bring consistency to your cloud with a secure platform and a suite of automation features, all architected to best-practice standards.
Stax will be donating $10 on behalf of each delegate that attends the webinar to Starlight Children’s Foundation.
Registration for this event has expired.