Here's how we use your data
Collection of your personal information
In order to access and use Stax, you are required to submit personally identifiable information. Unless expressly stated otherwise in these Terms or your order as accepted by us, this information includes:
- Information collected through the Stax website, such as name, email address, phone number, company and role
- Information collected by cookies (see “Cookies” below) and analytics services, such as page views, page access times and referring website addresses
- Information collected through Stax, such as name, company name, email address, username, account name, AWS account ID, AWS metadata (i.e. tags), AWS cost information and error metadata (IP address, device name and OS version)
Use of your personal information
We use your personal information:
- To create, operate and improve Stax.
- For fraud prevention & auditing purposes.
- For analysing the use of, and making improvements to, Stax features.
- For delivering Stax features such as email alerts and communications.
- To send you important notices regarding terms of service or policies.
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about Stax products and services and information that we consider may be of interest to you.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including, AWS and Versent Pty Ltd (“Authorised Subcontractors”). These companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Stax takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. Your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties for any purpose. Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes without your permission.
Protection of your personal information
A number of measures are taken by Stax to ensure the safe storage of your information.
- We enforce a range of technical measures to protect your information and our systems (and those of our Authorised Subcontractors) from unauthorised access, including the use of firewalls, data encryption and authentication and authorisation policies.
- Physical access controls to our buildings and files are in place.
- Only employees, contractors or agents that need to use your personal information in order to create, deliver, operate or improve our services are allowed access to it. All of these individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- We do not offshore your personal information. In the event that you consent to offshore processing of your personal information we will ensure that any transfers are to jurisdictions which carry the same standards as those in Australia.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site or the Stax SaaS application, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or the Stax SaaS application. Your continued use of either following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please contact us using the details provided below:
Stax Level 5, 145 Russell St Melbourne VIC 3000 E-mail: email@example.com
Stax-WMS Pty Ltd (ABN 85 613 478 390)