Deactivate a Workload
Learn how to deactivate a Workload in Stax.
On This PageBefore You BeginDeactivate a workloadSee also
Select a running Workload and deactivate it so that no further AWS resources are consumed, and data and storage are removed, helping you to reduce your AWS costs.
Before You Begin
- Ensure you have the permission level of User or greater
Deactivate a workload
- Log in to the Stax Console
- Click on Workloads in the left hand nav
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) on the Workload which you'd like to deactivate
- Click Deactivate Workload
- In the dialog window, click Yes, deactivate workload