Access AWS via the Stax console
Jump into the AWS console from Stax for any given account.
On This PageAccess AWS Via the Stax ConsoleSee also
From the Stax Console, you can jump into any of your AWS Accounts by using one of the three standard AWS assertion roles.
- Administrator - AdministratorAccess managed policy is used
- Developer - SystemAdministrator managed policy is used
- Read Only - ReadOnlyAccess managed policy is used
User access to these roles is governed by their Account Type and the User Groups to which they belong.
Only roles which you are allowed to assume will be available. If you require a different role, speak to someone who is an Admin user for your Stax tenancy to enable this role.
Access AWS Via the Stax Console
- Log in to the Stax Customer Console
- Click Accounts in the left-hand nav
- Click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) next to the AWS Account you would like to access
- Select which role you would like to assume: Admin/Developer/Readonly